Explore the entirety of the Na Pali Coast by Zodiac boat, including every sea cave on the coast, a high chance of dolphin encounters, and snorkeling at Nualolo Cove, Na Pali’s best snorkel spot!
Season: October – April
Departure Time: 8:30 a.m
Tour Duration: 4 – 4.5 hours
Ages: 8 & over
- Personalized Private Raft Tour of Na Pali Coast
- Lush Winter Colors & Incredible Photo Opportunities
- Dolphin show 75% Encounter Odds
- Great Odds of Seasonal Humpback Whales (Nov-April)
- Private Charter Ages 6+ | Up to 14 Pax
A Private tour experience like no other!
During the months of October – April, tour one of the most beautiful places on earth in your very own boat with up to 14 friends and family members.
Our Winter Rafting Adventure starts in relatively calm water with Hawaiian Spinner Dolphin and seasonal Humpback Whale encounters highly likely. The real adventure begins when we round the corner and enter the Na Pali Coast portion of the tour. Though winter conditions can be wild at times, the private tour aspect gives us the freedom to customize the tour to stay within your groups comfort levels.
For larger groups daring to explore their wild side, weʻre confident that this private tour will be a memorable experience talked about for years!
- Dry bags – 1 per couple. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry
- Even though snorkeling is not common in the winter months, if conditions allow and your group agrees, we like to be prepared just in case. All “top of the line” snorkel gear is on-board at all times (mask, snorkel, de-fogger, fins, flotation devices, etc.)
- Ice-cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and bottled water)
- Na Pali snacks
- Fresh carved Hawaiian fruit
- Don your swimsuit before boarding our raft (no changing onboard)
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- FOOTWEAR- (shoes not allowed onboard) this is a barefoot tour; please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
We recommend packing as light as possible. (Most people overpack and regret it)
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on sunscreen CANNOT be applied on board)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 5-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness