Explore the entirety of the Na Pali Coast by Zodiac boat, including every sea cave on the coast, a high chance of dolphin encounters, and snorkeling at Nualolo Cove, Na Pali’s best snorkel spot!
Season: October – April
Departure Time: 8:30 a.m
Tour Duration: 4 – 4.5 hours
Ages: 8 & over
- Personalized Private Raft Tour of Na Pali Coast
- Lush Winter Colors & Incredible Photo Opportunities
- Dolphin show 75% Encounter Odds
- Great Odds of Seasonal Humpback Whales (Nov-April)
- Private Charter Ages 6+ | Up to 14 Pax
Your best and wildest day on Kauaʻi!
Rafting Na Pali Coast in the winter months is a very exciting, memorable, and powerful experience.
This tour typically starts in calm water with Hawaiian Spinner Dolphin encounters highly likely. As we enter the Na Pali Coast portion of the tour, conditions typically become more and more lively the further up the coast we go. Fortunately, the private tour aspect allows us to make sure we never go further and beyond your groups comfort limits.
Thanks to warm seasonal rains, Na Pali Coast is far greener this time of year, which creates outstanding photo opportunities and is a real treat to see. In addition to touring Na Pali in itʻs prime, if you’re lucky enough to be on Kauaʻi during the months of Nov-April, seasonal Humpback Whales twice as large as our rafts often make exciting appearances.
For those with larger groups who are either adrenaline junkies or openminded to adventure, weʻre confident that this private tour will be a memorable experience talked about for years!
- Dry bags – 1 per couple. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry
- Even though snorkeling is not common in the winter months, if conditions allow and your group agrees, we like to be prepared just in case. All “top of the line” snorkel gear is on-board at all times (mask, snorkel, de-fogger, fins, flotation devices, etc.)
- Ice-cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and bottled water)
- Na Pali snacks
- Fresh carved Hawaiian fruit
- Don your swimsuit before boarding our raft (no changing onboard)
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- FOOTWEAR- (shoes not allowed onboard) this is a barefoot tour; please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
We recommend packing as light as possible. (Most people overpack and regret it)
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on sunscreen CANNOT be applied on board)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 5-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness