Season: May – September
Departure Time: 9:30 a.m. or 2:45 p.m.
Tour Duration: 4.5 – 5 hours
Ages: 6 & over
Explore all of Kauai’s Na Pali Coast Sea Caves!
Departing daily from Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor in Kekaha, our Zodiac raft adventure tours are sure to amaze you! Explore the breathtaking Na Pali coastline by water on a 27-foot Zodiac Hurricane Rigid-Hulled Raft, a state-of-the-art vessel that provides you with exclusive access to the island’s hidden treasures. Take in panoramic views of the majestic cliffs and pristine beaches that make this part of Kauai so iconic.
On this memorable Kauai snorkeling tour, get up close and personal with the natural beauty of the island. Encounter dolphins, sea turtles, and a vibrant array of other marine life beneath the waves. Cool off in the fantastical Kauai sea caves as you pass beneath shimmering waterfalls and admire stunning rock formations. Snorkel at Nualolo Cove, renowned as the best snorkeling destination along the Na Pali Coast.
Get ready for the boat tour of a lifetime with Na Pali Pirates! Discover paradise as you glide through these tranquil waters, encircled by magnificent mountains and clear blue skies. Book your epic adventure online today!
- See entire stretch of the majestic Na Pali Coast
- Marine life encounters with dolphins, monk seals, and turtles
- Explore every sea cave
- Snorkel at Nualolo Cove
- Midday departure for the warmest tour with exceptional Na Pali Coast lighting
- Dry bags – 1 per couple. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry
- All top-of-the-line snorkel gear is provided onboard (mask, snorkel, de-fogger, fins, floatation devices, etc.)
- Ice-cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and bottled water)
- Na Pali snacks
- Freshly carved Hawaiian fruit
- Don your swimsuit before boarding our Zodiac (no changing onboard)
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- FOOTWEAR- (shoes not allowed onboard) this is a barefoot tour; please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
We recommend packing as light as possible. (Most people overpack and regret it)
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on sunscreen CANNOT be applied on board)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 5-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness
Do you have more questions about our Na Pali Coast Boat Tour? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions and Answers or call us at (808) 635 – 7238.