Take advantage of our Private Whale Watch Expedition that we only offer during the peak of whale season (Dec 16-March 31st) when nearly 10,000 humpback whales make Hawaiʻi their winter home!
Season: May – September
Departure Time: 9:30 a.m. or 2:45 p.m.
Tour Duration: 4.5 – 5 hours
Ages: 6 & over
- See Entire Stretch of the Majestic Na Pali Coast
- Marine Life Encounters with Dolphins, Monk Seals, Eagle Rays and Turtles
- Explore Every Sea Cave (Na Pali Highlight)
- Snorkel at Na Paliʻs Pristine Nualolo Cove
- Ideal Departure Time – Our Warmest Tour with Exceptional Na Pali Coast Lighting
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 6-12
- Private Charter Ages 6+ | Up to 14 Pax
An Experience youʻll remember forever!
Offered only during the summer months, our Na Pali Coast Sea Caves & Snorkel Tour is possibly the greatest experience to be had while on Kauaʻi. This activity has been rated number 1 in Hawaii for decades and itʻs easy to see why.
Summer conditions on our fast and agile rafts give us the freedom to experience all that Na Pali Coast has to offer with no boundaries. This 4.5-5 hour rafting adventure is packed with Na Pali Coast sightseeing, marine life encounters, sea caves, and snorkeling. If youʻre lucky enough to be on Kauaʻi between the months of May-September, this is a tour you canʻt afford to miss.
- Dry bags – 1 per couple. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry
- All top-of-the-line snorkel gear is provided onboard (mask, snorkel, de-fogger, fins, floatation devices, etc.)
- Ice-cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and water)
- Na Pali snacks
- Fresh carved Hawaiian fruit
- Don your swimsuit before boarding our raft (no changing onboard)
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- FOOTWEAR- (shoes not allowed onboard) this is a barefoot tour; please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
We recommend packing as light as possible. (Most people overpack and regret it)
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on sunscreen CANNOT be applied on board)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 5-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness