Explore the entirety of the Na Pali Coast by Zodiac boat, including every sea cave on the coast, a high chance of dolphin encounters, and snorkeling at Nualolo Cove, Na Pali’s best snorkel spot!
Season: Dec 16th – March 31st
Departure Time: 8:30 a.m, 12:00pm, & 3:30pm
Tour Duration: 2.5 – 3 hours
Ages: 4 & over
- Private Charters Only (up to 14 passengers)
- Private Charter Ages 6+ | Up to 14 Pax
Our Favorite Season of the Year!
Take advantage of this Private Whale Watch Expedition that we only offer during the peak of whale season when nearly 10,000 humpback whales make Hawaiʻi their winter home!
Our 14 passenger rafts offer unobstructed close up views of these incredibly large and majestic mammals. This is our only tour that doesnʻt make the long voyage to Na Pali and as a result is shorter, more economical, and a lot less physically straining than your typical raft adventure.
The goal for this tour is to locate the whales, share interesting facts about their lives, listen to them communicate with our state of the art bluetooth underwater hydrophones, and hopefully capture some amazing images in the meantime. If youʻre fortunate enough to be on Kauaʻi during this short window of migration, join us for what is sure to be the highlight of your vacation.
- Dry bags – 1 per couple. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry
- Ice-cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and bottled water)
- Bluetooth Hydrophone for crystal clear whale transmissions
- Splashing is common, swimwear is advised
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- FOOTWEAR- (shoes not allowed onboard) this is a barefoot tour; please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
We recommend packing as light as possible. (Most people overpack and regret it)
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on sunscreen CANNOT be applied on board)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 3-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness