Na Pali Rafting Tours
Season: Offered Year-Round
Departure Times: 8:00am & 1:00pm
Check-In Times: 7:15am & 12:30pm
Tour Duration: 4.5 hours (give or take a half hour)
Ages: 6 & over
- Explore the Majestic Na Pali Coast
- Sea Caves Accessibility*
- Marine Life Encounters with Dolphins, Turtles, and Humpback Whales*
- Snorkel/Swim in pristine waters*
- Smaller intimate groups (14 pax)
- Fresh Fruit, Hawaiian Snacks, Iced Beverages
*Mother Nature allowing & Weather permitting
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 6-12
- Private Charter Ages 6+ | Up to 14 Pax
- Pro Tip Book in the beginning of your holiday in case we need to reschedule around weather.
Up close & personal with Na Pali Coast!
If you like to drink tea on a big yacht with your pinker finger high in the air, you’re probably not going to like this!
However, if you are the wet & wild adventuresome type, look no further as our tours are likely to be the highlight of your Kauai vacation. The benefits of being on a raft vs a creature comfort large catamaran go on and on, but here are a few reasons bullet pointed below.
- We fit into sea caves when conditions allow, large cats never fit regardless of conditions.
- We have smaller more intimate groups, large cats have upward of 49 pax.
- We drive through waterfalls, large cats watch us from afar and drool.
- We generally swim or snorkel in pristine areas, large cats are legally restricted from these areas.
- Our ride is fast and fun, large cats are slow and boring.
Have we convinced you yet? Though we admit zodiacs are not the most comfortable or easiest way to see Na Pali and we do require you to be in above average physical shape, these boats are without a doubt the most fun way to experience Na Pali Coast. Please read the different tour descriptions below to help you decide between our Morning or Afternoon Rafting Adventures (Afternoon Tour generally only offered from May 1st – Sept 30th). If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 808 635 7238, otherwise please book online and we’ll see you at the dock!
Morning Rafting Adventure!
Our Morning Rafting Adventure is possibly the greatest experience to be had while on Kauaʻi. This activity has been rated number 1 in Hawaii for decades and itʻs easy to see why.
Morning conditions on our fast and agile rafts give us the freedom to experience all that Na Pali Coast has to offer with no boundaries or limitations. This 4.5 hour rafting adventure is packed with Na Pali Coast sightseeing, marine life encounters, sea caves and a chance to swim or even snorkel (conditions permitting)!
As good as Na Pali gets!
Offered only during the Summer Months, our Afternoon Rafting Adventure is an award winning tour, ideal for adrenaline junkies and dare-devil types. Just like our morning tour, expect to see the same Na Pali Coastline, sea caves, marine life, and waterfalls. The difference in the afternoon is the sun moves into a position that front-lights the coast, creating unimaginably gorgeous visuals and photography opportunities. Another perk of the afternoon tour is Na Pali Coast is much quieter this time of day and the odds of seeing our Hawaiian Green Seat Turtle goes way up.
Here’s the catch, our Afternoon Rafting Adventure is only as fun as it sounds if the entire boat is full of young, fit, and adventuresome passengers. Afternoons on Na Pali are windier than in the morning, so the ride is a lot wetter & wilder. If you are in above average physical condition and seek the highest level of ocean adventure on Kaua’i, this is most likely the best tour on the entire island for you! Recommended ages 12-45.
- Dry bags – 1 per couple. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry
- All top-of-the-line snorkel gear is provided onboard should conditions present a snorkel opportunity.
- Ice-cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and water)
- Na Pali snacks
- Fresh carved Hawaiian fruit
- Don your swimsuit before boarding our raft (no changing onboard)
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- FOOTWEAR- (shoes not allowed onboard) this is a barefoot tour; please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
We recommend packing as light as possible. (Most people overpack and regret it)
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on sunscreen CANNOT be applied on board)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 5-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness