Our Favorite Kauai Dinner Restaurants
When traveling, we understand how difficult it can be choosing where to spend an evening enjoying dinner. Googling and searching yelp for the best places can be overwhelming! We’ve compiled a list of a few of our favorite restaurants by different sides of Kauai perfect for a delicious and enjoyable meal, one that you don’t have to think about!
- Dolphin Hanalei- The Dolphin is a delicious upscale sushi restaurant in Hanalei. With fresh and locally caught fish, no matter what you order, it is mouth-watering and will not disappoint!
- Kalypso Restaurant- is a casual establishment that offers Hawaiian-style food and great drinks! After a long day of adventures, this is a perfect place to relax and talk story over some food and cocktails.
- Hukilau Lanai- This is one of the finest dining establishments on Kauai, with impeccable food, drinks, and service. There is often live music and an enjoyable atmosphere!
- Kauai Beer Company- For a casual dinner and great beer, this is your spot! The food is just as delicious as their beer. On Thursdays, they have local food trucks join for a fun and social evening!
- Eating House 1849 by Roy Yamaguchi- Hands down, the best food on the south side. Every dish is a treat and their deserts are a must!
- The Beach House- The best spot to enjoy dinner while watching the sun set! With an outdoor lawn, you can enjoy a cocktail outside while watching surfers caves a few waves.
- Japanese Grandma- Delicious traditional Japanese style sushi, is a quaint atmosphere in the heart of Hanapepe. Make sure you call ahead to make a reservation-seating is limited!
- Kauai Pasta West- A great place to watch sunset while enjoying the best pasta on the island!
- Wranglers Steak House- Located in Waimea, it is the only dinner option available west of Hanapepe. It has western vibe and is a great place for a casual dinner!